Re: [amibroker] Off topic (Inet access redundancy)

Jayson.
If you have a dial up account and a modem
installed, you can dial the connection while also connected to the cable
modem.  I do this by setting up a dial connection link on my desktop with
the userid and password.  Once the connection is established I can use the
internet (again).

When I disconnect, the system detects the lost
connection, finds the cable modem connection and reconnects to the cable
modem.  I have done this when the internet connection for the cable goes
down (which it does in my area a lot).

This also works with the pro800 turbo router.
Yet another backup.
Regards,
Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE