[amibroker] Looping / cache question

I'll
take my chances as to whether TJ will answer this question via this board as it
may slip past unnoticed.  I feel that the question and answer may be
important to others in this group.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
When
looping through tickers (using Foreign), data seems to always be read from files
rather than from cache.   If I have "normal" afl that simply processes
all of the tickers in a watchlist, the first pass through the watchlist reads
from files and subsequent passes read from cache.   If I loop through
those same tickers in a watchlist using a Foreign statement, the data seems to
be read from files for every pass.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Is my
understanding correct?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Is
this an area for possible future improvement?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheers