Re: [amibroker] Looping / cache question

Chuck,

No, data are read from the cache regardless of the fact that
you are using Foreign.
But.. only when:
(1) they are already in the cache
(2) they were not flushed by other symbols data because of two
small cache size
(3) they do not have refresh pending (becuase of real time
streaming update)

I hope this answers your question. Have a nice
day.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE