RE: [amibroker] Headsup and Cheese

It's
interesting that you asked about HeadsUp and Cheese.   Thanks to
Fred's PT and Uenal's ABTool, I have just started testing several systems based
on the HeadsUp approach.   Give me a few days and I'll be able to
report back.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>However, I can tell you now that with a little work, the HeadsUp
concept can be molded into a viable system.  I'm getting reasonable
profits, but the drawdowns are too high.  Where have you heard that
before?   In any event, I'll be back to you shortly.  Remind me
if you haven't heard something within a week.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheers
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jbell5931
  [mailto:jbell5931@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 10:07
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Headup and CheeseI was just wondering if anyone has
  good results using the HeadsUp and Cheese code.  I sure didn't.
  I picked different stocks and funds and backtested them and ended up with
  horrible results.  Also there were so much excessive trade happened
  that the commission would have broke my pocket.  I even tried
  optimizing, but the buy and hold always ended up better.  Couple
  examples of securities I tested were USNA, FDGRX.Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.