[amibroker] Re: Headsup and Cheese

Thanks Chuck.  I am a newbie to this and spent a couple of weekends
backtest and got frustrating results.  I did "mold" around the
HeadsUp code a bit to get better results, but what works for one
stock doesn't work with another.  For example, so stocks do better
with the buy at score = 6 and others work better with buy at score =
1.

So I kind of stopped and hope others have better luck.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> It's interesting that you asked about HeadsUp and Cheese.   Thanks
to Fred's
> PT and Uenal's ABTool, I have just started testing several systems
based on
> the HeadsUp approach.   Give me a few days and I'll be able to
report back.

> However, I can tell you now that with a little work, the HeadsUp
concept can
> be molded into a viable system.  I'm getting reasonable profits,
but the
> drawdowns are too high.  Where have you heard that before?   In any
event,
> I'll be back to you shortly.  Remind me if you haven't heard
something
> within a week.
>
> Cheers

USNA,
>   FDGRX.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM