[amibroker] Sell The Market signals[was 6+1=7]

The verification came one month later.
On June5 the RSIobi exceeded the 50 line for the first time
since Jan2000.
The market changes and sensitive indicators are watching to
describe the phase transition.
It is better to keep on using the
Sell=ob1>45;
It is a valuable 40-month condition.
We have already detected two consecutive bars above 50 [June 5
and June 6].
If this bullish mood will continue, we shall count more bars
above 50 and the above condition will give more red arrows.
We will not have the stress to Sell at close and we will
organise Sell orders better.
We may loose some sweet peaks, but it is not that
painful.
Note also that the last 4 months the game is between the green
bulls and the yellow congestives.
Bears are sleeping.
Another important comment : Now the market is bullish and ANY
time the green RSIobi touches the zero line, gives an EXCELLENT
opportunity
for Long re-entries [June25 was not bad at all to go Long
again...]
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS1: The next step is to begin plotting the cum(RSIobi>50),
but I am not that optimistic yet...
PS2: Any idea for the next INTC results ?