[amibroker] The market changes

Fred,
we have had some discussion in the past about the use of
indicators/systems when the market changes.
My opinion was that the market will not change in one night and some
sensitive indicators may check the change.
The RSIobi gives an idea for the answer.
After 3 years below the 50 line, we watched the first "exception" and
others will probably follow.
I will still use the Sell=RSIobi>45 until I see VERY premature
[stupid] exits.
The next step will be partial exits above 45 [if we see the same
bullish mood for the next 6 months] and the next step will be
Sell1=cross(RSIobi,45)
Sell2=cross(50,RSIobi)
[for another 6 months]
This is the plan for the next year and I thing it is not bad at all.
How does it looks like ?
Dimitris Tsokakis

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health - $23.95
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MmkSQC/NTVGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM