RE: [amibroker] Re: ANN: PORTFOLIO TRADER v2.0 (Fred - setup questions)

My
guess would be that you missed one when you changed them. Try searching all of
the text files in the PT pack for the hard coded assignments.  Also notice
that in some cases Fred's using the "/" instead of the "\" per requirements of
XXTool.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: b519b
  [mailto:b519b@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 1:28
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  ANN: PORTFOLIO TRADER v2.0 (Fred - setup
  questions)Fred,I also am having some
  questions about setting up the new PT. The documents indicate that one is
  to put files into c:\Program Files\Amibroker, etc. Since my install of AB
  is on my D drive, I thought I could just put the files there replacing
  c:\Program Files\Amibroker\ with d:\Amibroker_Work\ in the path names,
  however when I tried to run PT, I got the following error
  message:---beginning of error messageLine 23, Column 54://
  =============================================================tUserCSV
  =   "c:/Program
  Files/AmiBroker/PTrader/PT-User.CSV";#include "c:\Program
  Files\AmiBroker\AFL\@PT-Form.AFL"-----------------------------------------------------^#include
  error: File does not exist:'c:\Program Files\AmiBroker\AFL\@PT-Form.AFL'
  ---end of error messageMy problem is thus related to Mark's: I
  do not have PT-Form.afl in the PT zip I downloaded.My question is
  this: when I get or find PT-Form.afl, do I have to put it on my C drive in
  the exact path specified in the documentation, or can I put it into
  D:\Amibroker_Work\AFL\ ?I would prefer not to reinstall AB to my C
  drive, but I will do it if that is a requirement for the current version
  of PT.Thanks in advance for your answers.b--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "MarkF2" <feierstein@xxxx> wrote:>
  Fred- Great, I've been waiting for a GUI!  But when I installed>
  according to instructions (latest PT version and AB Tool 1.3), I
  got> an error message when trying to start from the AB tools menu
  saying> "Missing PTrader\PT-Form.txt"  I didn't see such a file in
  your zip.> When I tried renaming PT-Spec.txt, that didn't work so I
  restored the> original name. Is this file from an earlier
  version?> > MarkSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.