[amibroker] Re: ANN: PORTFOLIO TRADER v2.0 (Fred)

Dale, thanks, that did it.  I had an extra folder.

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> The correct name is PT-Spec.txt (the one in the msgbox is wrong)  and it
> needs to be in the subdirectory PTrader in relation to where the program
> PTForm.exe is located.
>
> In other words if PTForm's path is C:\Program Files\Amibroker\PTForm.exe
> then you would need to have the following path for PT-Spec.txt:
> C:\Program Files\Amibroker\PTrader\PT-Spec.txt
>
> If that is the case on your system and its still not working please let
> me know.

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM