RE: [amibroker] Re: ANN: PORTFOLIO TRADER v2.0 (Fred)

The
correct name is PT-Spec.txt (the one in the msgbox is wrong)  and it needs
to be in the subdirectory PTrader in relation to where the program PTForm.exe is
located.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
In
other words if PTForm's path is C:\Program Files\Amibroker\PTForm.exe then you
would need to have the following path for PT-Spec.txt: C:\Program
Files\Amibroker\PTrader\PT-Spec.txt
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If
that is the case on your system and its still not working please let me
know.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

-----Original Message-----From: MarkF2
[mailto:feierstein@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 1:10
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
ANN: PORTFOLIO TRADER v2.0 (Fred)
Fred- Great, I've been waiting for a
  GUI!  But when I installedaccording to instructions (latest PT
  version and AB Tool 1.3), I gotan error message when trying to start from
  the AB tools menu saying"Missing PTrader\PT-Form.txt"  I didn't see
  such a file in your zip.When I tried renaming PT-Spec.txt, that didn't
  work so I restored theoriginal name. Is this file from an earlier
  version?MarkSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.