Re: [amibroker] Re: madness (was AmiBroker vs other programs)

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> Yuki, donīt say that again, your opinion [at least for me] is
DT> worthy and  respectable [no matter if we agree or not, of
DT> course...] DT

Okay.  Thank you.  My opinion is worth two yen.  Please remit ASAP.
One of our "megabanks" will be glad to overcharge you for their
horrible service.

"Megabank" always makes me think of "megaton", which always makes me
think of two medium-sized but well known cities in western Japan.
This always makes me wonder just how much energy will be given off if
these banks actually do manage to explode.  ^^_^^

Yuki