Re: [amibroker] madness (was AmiBroker vs other programs)

MV> Do you have IB for the Tokyo exchange?
MV> Doesn't IB have standardized order types?
MV> Isn't a VWAP Order one of them?
MV> Can't you send an automated order using an AmiBroker signal through
MV> Ninjatrader to IB on the Tokyo exchange?
MV> Or couldn't "order imbalance" that be accounted for with simulated stops?
MV> Just a thought/question?

There are two order types in Tokyo: limit and market.  That is all. I
really wish this wasn't true, but it is.  There are no stops, and no
stop limits, and no market on close.  Just "sashine" (sah-she-nay),
which is a limit order, and "nariyuki" (nah-lee-you-key), which is a
market order.  The words are not direct translations of the English.

I cannot even get a live feed here that I can use with AB, or with
MetaStock.  Would have to put in a Bridge terminal or some such
nonsense, and use their software, at a crazy price.  I don't trade
that much intraday anyway, so I don't.  Just another temptation I
probably don't need.

Yuki