[amibroker] Re: Problem with Param

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CS" <res1wgwl@xxxx> wrote:

> I get weirdness too until I right-click on the graph>Edit
formula>Apply.
> Then it appears to straighten out.
>
> BTW, when I right-click on a graph, sometimes the little icons to
the left of the options on the box that is opened are all changed
around.
> I assumed it was TJ's subtle humor at work.
>
> -CS

CS,

That little trick does seem to straighten out the Param box. I guess
I don't really look at the icons, so don't know if mine sometimes
scramble.

Thanks a lot. Now I can get on with the work of fine-tuning a trading
system or two.

Bill

Service.