  >From:
  Bill Barnard

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 4:25 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Problem with
  Param
  I am using the statement, "number = Param("number",
  10,1,18,1);" in the AFL code in the AA window (without the quotes). When
  the equity curve is displayed, a right-click and then a left click on
  "Parameters" opens the expected Parameter dialog box. The items in the
  box, however, do not correspond to the Param statements in the code,
  either in the AA window, or in the IB window displaying the code for
  Equity Line. The Param dialog box has a list of several adjustable params
  from previous sessions in AA, and the desired current one for "number" is
  not present. In the previous sessions, varying params from the Param
  dialog box did cause the equity curve to change, as expected.I
  have closed and reopened the Equity curve pane, loaded and run different
  code in the AA window, and restarted Amibroker (4.39) numerous times, all
  without changing the problem behavior of the Param dialog box. Thanks to
  anyone who can help.Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.