[amibroker] Re: proof of an uptrend

How about a trend line. Depending on the time frame of the trend you
can connect two troughs or two peaks using the zig function?

> A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important
Questions.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17056321

98:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124orar12/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogy

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupmai