RE: [amibroker] Re: missing arrows

Glad
your back on track Owen. On a going forward basis I save my custom indicators
into a separate directory using the save option in IB. On a weekly basis I copy
this directory as well as all the broker.* files onto a CD.  Hindsight is
always 20/20 but just a thought...
<SPAN
class=115165820-28062003>
<SPAN
class=115165820-28062003>:)

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Owen Davies
[mailto:owen5819@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 12:02
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
missing arrowsJayson, you were right.  I
re-installed AB, and the trade arrows are back.Even remembered to save
brokey.dll and the AFL directory containing mysystem
tests.Unfortunately, I kinda thought the custom indicators were in that
directoryas well, so they are gone and will have to be reconstructed.
Ah, well.It's not like many of them were useful.Thanks
again.Owen DaviesSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.