[amibroker] D-ratio and short candles

 I am struggling  with AFL, so In my
someone to let me have their top secret AFL codes for finding consolidation
patterns where the candles become very short.
I received several informative responses,
but no one stopped to drop their top secret AFL codes into my tin
cup.  I did, however receive some clues about how I should proceed. I
followed up on these clues and with some MODIFICATION, I came up with the
following D-ratio Indicator coding.

//Create first your
Ron_ratio=1000*(O-C)/(O+C);

Ron_ratio=<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>1000*<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>abs(O-C)/(O+C);
R=DEMA<FONT
size=1>(Ron_ratio,20<FONT
size=1>);
Graph0=R;
/*AND see the resulting oscillation.
The Plot of R will tell so many things to your next
steps.
Dimitris Tsokakis*/

I then tried to add my  (multiple moving
averages) code system to the graph, but I failed to get it to
work.
I have applied  multiple moving
averages to OBV, and other indicators, and they work as they
should.
I use the word Key in my code, so that it is easy for me
to apply multiple moving averages to different things.
I need advice regarding what I need to set Key to
be.   Key=?????.        All
advice will be appreciated.  Ron D

Graph8Style = styleLine | styleThick;
Key=OBV();
// Now calculate various MAs of
KEY
M2=MA(Key,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>2);
M3=MA<FONT
size=1>(Key,3);
M4=MA(Key,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>4);
M5=MA(Key,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>5);
M6=MA(Key,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>6);
M7=MA(Key,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>7);
M9=MA(Key,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>9);
M11=MA(Key,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>11);
M14=MA(Key,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>14);
// Now plot the Mx's
Plot(M2,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"M2",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>4,1<FONT
size=1>);
Plot(M3,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"M3",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>4,1<FONT
size=1>);
Plot(M4,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"M4",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>4,1<FONT
size=1>);
Plot(M5,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"M5",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>4,1<FONT
size=1>);
Plot(M6,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"M6",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>4,1<FONT
size=1>);
Plot(M7,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"M7",4<FONT
size=1>,1);
Plot(M9,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"M9",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>4,1<FONT
size=1>);
Plot(M11,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"M11",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>4,1<FONT
size=1>);
Plot(M14,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>"M14",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>4,1<FONT
size=1>);
//Now apply color to the plots
MaxGraph=9;