RE: [amibroker] Re: PT and memory usage

Later today I'll double check my settings and rerun Fred's demo code to see
what kind of resources it takes.
Thanks
Sid

At 03:14 PM 6/27/2003 -0400, you wrote:

Each person using PT will be using it differently and some will run out of
memory and others won't.   I will say, however, that I run PT against
14,000 stocks over 18 years of data with no problems.    Since most of PT
is constant amongst all users, differences in memory usage is probably
attributable to what is going on in your scoring routine.   I would start
there to look for possible logic errors.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705632198:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60164784&partid=3170658>608eb0.jpg

608f6b.jpg

---