[amibroker] Re: IQFeed

> Hello,
>
> IQFeed unfortunatelly does not allow to connect multiple times  in a
'regular' way
> therefore application developers must implement the following trick:
> if IQFeed is already running then do not 'register; application
with it
> (normally causes launch IQFeed) but simply connect.

interesting. Does it mean that it is possible to start Amibroker two
times, ie. two instances of Amibroker, and then use IQFeed with both
instances of Amibroker?

For example, I'd like to have 1 minute charts and simultaneously also
60 minute charts to see the bigger picture.   Or perhaps also charts
with a daily timeframe but updated in realtime.

I know that it is possible to start multiple instances of Amibroker.
But would it be possible that multiple instances of Amibroker use
IQFeed?  Which means that multiple instances of the IQFeed plug-in
would access the IQFeed concurrently.