[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker School in February, 2004

Is it possible that some of the material presented/taught at this
school could be made available to those of us who can't attend?

Thanks,

Steve (UK)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "richardlboroff" <rboroff@xxxx>
wrote:
> There will be an AmiBroker School in Clearwater, Florida, February
> 6,7,8, 2004.  So plan on it.
>
> That is the Tampa, St Pete area for people unfamiliar with
Clearwater.

> At this point, everything is in the planning stages, but it will
> include a mix of hands-on school and lectures.
>
> Teaching will be Bill Barack, Ken Close, Rick Perkins and Bruce
> Robinson.  There is no agenda yet, but they are working on it.
And
> they ae very excited.
>
> There is a strong possibility that there will be hands-on
workshops on
> Friday with lectures on Saturday and part of Sunday.  This may
expand
> to Thursday also.
>
> In a few weeks, I'll start posting information on the Monitor
website
> about the school.  I'll post the link here when I do.
>
> The purpose of this announcement is to give you a heads up so you
can
> plan on attending.
>
> Be good
>
> Richard Boroff

$50 - $100 gift card with digital cameras & camcorders $299 & up
Now you can have the digital camera or camcorder of your dreams, and a gift card to put towards a future purchase. Excludes select models.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nUAHtC/mNRGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM