[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker School in February, 2004

Yes, in the past, I've sold a CD of the presentations in Power
Point format.

There is one available on the Monitor website now for last years
school, and it is all on AmiBroker

Go to http://www.ftmonitor.com

for info

There is a strong possiblity there may be some inovations in the
way the material will be available this year.

By the way,  with the weak Dollar, what are flights like from
Europe to Florida.

The rooms will be $79 per night plus tax.  I think it comes to
about $88 per night.  I'll be posting details about the hotel, etc
on my website.

Thanks and be good

Richard Boroff