[amibroker] AmiBroker School in February, 2004

There will be an AmiBroker School in Clearwater, Florida, February
6,7,8, 2004.  So plan on it.

That is the Tampa, St Pete area for people unfamiliar with Clearwater.

At this point, everything is in the planning stages, but it will
include a mix of hands-on school and lectures.

Teaching will be Bill Barack, Ken Close, Rick Perkins and Bruce
Robinson.  There is no agenda yet, but they are working on it.  And
they ae very excited.

There is a strong possibility that there will be hands-on workshops on
Friday with lectures on Saturday and part of Sunday.  This may expand
to Thursday also.

In a few weeks, I'll start posting information on the Monitor website
about the school.  I'll post the link here when I do.

The purpose of this announcement is to give you a heads up so you can
plan on attending.

Be good

Richard Boroff