[amibroker] Sorting Top 20% stocks

I would like to be able to make a selection of stocks - Based on  Top
20% Turnover.

After Looking at the UserGuide and Downloadable AB Archives I have
created the following AFL..
	Using the AddToComposite function and running a Scan then Explore,
I can't seem to be able to get the AddToComposite part to work.

Perhaps I am tring to make a Square Wheel Roll, If there is an easier
way of Ranking/Selection - Please do tell!

Also, I have AA set to "Last 1 Quotation".

/* Aimed Percentage to select (APS %) */
APS = 20;
AP = ((100 - aps)/100);

Filter = 1;

TurnOver = MA(Close * Volume,32);
AddColumn(TurnOver, "TurnOver", 1.2);
AddColumn(AP, "AP", 1.2);

/* AddToComposite statements are for Automatic Analysis -> Scan */
/* add Close price to our index OHLC fields */

/* Make ATC a Highest Value - Doesn't Work... */
FC =  Foreign( "~MyIndex", "V");
aTO = IIf (TurnOver > FC,(Turnover - fc), 0);
			// Can't figure out why this doesnt
			// increase V. Perhaps Circular?
AddToComposite(aTO, "~MyIndex", "V" );

/* add one to open intest field (we use this field as a counter) */
AddToComposite( 1, "~MyIndex", "I" );

Buy = 0; // required by scan mode

/* this part is for Indicator Builder */
// Graph0 = Foreign( "~MyIndex", "C" )/Foreign( "~MyIndex", "I" );

FT = Foreign( "~MyIndex", "V");
IT = Foreign( "~MyIndex", "I" );
AddColumn(FT,"FT-ForeignTally",1.2);
AddColumn(IT,"CounterTally",1.2);
AddColumn(aTO,"To Add",1.2);

//Filter = Turnover > (Foreign( "~MyIndex", "V" ) * ap);

Any Help Appreciated.
	KR
	Michael.