[amibroker] Re: Intraday data suppliers

Ron,

Quote.com (LiveCharts) is relatively inexpensive (less than $15/mo)
and they have multiple modes including hourly.

Cheers,

Art

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> I am an eternal optimist.  I have been  working on an individual
stock timing system using RSI in daily and weekly modes.  I have
come to the conclusion that I will  need to go down to hourly modes
in order to optimize it.  Once I am able to deal with hourly modes,
I may discover that I will need to go to even shorter time
increments than hourly, but I seriously doubt that I will need to
look at shorter than hourly modes.   I am currently using the free
Yahoo EOD downloads of data.   My question is this:  which data
supplier do you recommend that I should I use in order to be able to
handle hourly increments.  I find  fundamental data to be very
boring.  I seriously doubt that I will need ever access any of the
real fundamental data that some of the data suppliers  provide.  We
all know that profits are made by being able to roughly estimate the
amount of  irrational exuberance exhibited by the majority  of
stock traders, as well as by the algorithms used by the numerous
stock trading software programs out there.   With this in mind,
which intraday data suppliers do  you suggest that I should
consider.  I seriously doubt that I will need ever access any of the
real fundamental data that some of the data suppliers provide.   I
appreciate whatever suggestions you may have to offer.   Ron D