[amibroker] Intraday data suppliers

I am an eternal optimist.  I have been
 working on an individual stock timing system using RSI in daily and weekly
modes.  I have come to the conclusion that I will  need to go down to
hourly modes  in order to optimize it.  Once I am able to deal
with hourly modes, I may discover that I will need to go to even shorter time
increments than hourly, but I seriously doubt that I will need to look at
shorter than hourly modes.   I am currently using the free Yahoo
EOD downloads of data.   My question is this:  which data
supplier do you recommend that I should I use in order to be able to handle
hourly increments.  I find  fundamental data to be very
boring.  I seriously doubt that I will need ever access any of the
real fundamental data that some of the data
suppliers  provide.  We all know that profits are
made by being able to roughly estimate the amount
of  irrational exuberance exhibited by the majority
 of  stock traders, as well as by the algorithms used by the
numerous stock trading software programs out there.   With this
in mind, which intraday data suppliers do  you suggest that I should
consider.  I seriously doubt that I will need ever access any of the
real fundamental data that some of the data suppliers provide.   I
appreciate whatever suggestions you may have to offer.   Ron