[amibroker] Re: Dimensionally Coherent Relative Strength

I thought I had responded in a constructive manner, yet instead of
wanting to look at specifics which you seem not to either want to or
be able to supply, you want to have a semantic debate.  the 4 .vs. 72
degree postings which I looked at briefly are as I recall a product
of the same thing, an arithmetic comparison .vs. a geometric one
where rise is being measured by point change rather than percent.