[amibroker] Re: The [unknown] next bar Support

Herman,
No, things do not change easily. When we speak for the past behavior,
I still prefer medium term analysis [smoothing factors from 20 to 50]
But, when we speak for the future, what did you expect me to do ? To
predict for +20 bars !!!May be, someday, but not now. I just try to
predict tomorrow´s Low, then tomorrow´s High and who knows what is
next. Let me go back to the presentation now and, in the mean time,
take a look at the
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/42524
proposals.
We need a basic hypothesis for RSI behavior.
Then we must see the statistics, if we believe it is a statistical
game and open a feed-back path [hypothesis-statistical confirmation]
and vice versa. This is the way to communicate, since I still forget
where is my magic stick.
Back to you soon
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"