From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS [mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 3:52 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: The [unknown] next bar Support

Herman,
I need some more time, more checks, more examples etc.
This was a good session.
85% of the predicted Lows were in the light category [<2% error]
65% of the predicted Lows were in the tough category [<1% error]
and , although it is not over yet, I do not expect many things to
change.
Since you know me, you would also know that codes are upside down, I
will give a more proper appearence tomorrow.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> Nice DT, did i miss the code on this thread?
>
> I know you DT, You love to keep us in suspense before popping the
code!

> Herman

Support levels
> [previous supports, Fibonacci supports, even trendlines supports]
>   is it better to *know* next bar Low with less than 2% error for
the
> majority [71%] of the stocks ?
>   Think about...
>   Dimitris Tsokakis