[amibroker] Re: quote tracker for AB

You cannot use AB alerts directly. You'll need to have AB generate
text files with formatted order instructions based on your AB buy and
sell signals that NinjaTrader will read. You can't do this using pure
AFL. You'll need to use some jscript or vbscript. One way of doing
this was posted by hmab1 using a combination vbscript + abtool. (do a
search for ninjatrader on this forum).

I suggest you read this first though to see that you are getting into:
http://www.ninjatrader.com/automatedtrading.htm