[amibroker] quote tracker for AB

This post is a personal email that I decided to
post on the Ninja trader, and the Amibroker Yahoo boards.  This way,
readers of both boards can correct any errors in my understanding of what I have
written about here.  Ron D

<FONT
face=Arial>================================================================================

Today I set up my Amibroker software to be able to display
fundamental  data that is available from BRIEFING.COM which is
available free from Quotetracker.  I did this based on some interesting
posts that I saw on the Amibroker yahoo board. I  also found out that
Amibroker will display free fundamental data from Yahoo.com.  The
disadvantage of using Yahoo is that  the fundamental
data   will appear as a display that squeezes the charts into a
very small space, and also, it is not free intraday data.
By using the free instantaneous data from Quotetracker,
each chart will not only display the fundamental data from
BRIEFING.COM, but it will do it in a small window which  is placed
 below the workspace in Amibroker.   I think this, and the fact
that it is free intraday data, is a big advantage of using Quotetracker.
The disadvantage of the free version of Quotetracker is that you have to click
at least 5 of the popup ads per day in order for you to continue to receive the
free intradata data feed.  However, this limitation can be overcome by
simply paying $7.00 per month to Quotetracker (SEE THE INCLUDED LINK
BELOW)  Also, with Quotetracker, when you select Interactive brokers as
your data source, you will be limited to 40 live ticker feeds.  Obviously,
you will also see 40 real-time data feeds  when you are connected
directly to the IB website.  I am thinking that, just maybe, you could use
AB to enter orders automatically right now  before the IB link in AB
is available.  Since Ninja trader is connected to the IB TWS, and since the
developer of Ninja Trader is a user of AB, he may have a feature in it that will
accept an alert output from AB that will cause it to send an order to the IB
TWS.  I have only glanced at a few of the Ninjatrader yahoo
posts, so  I have not noticed if Ninjatrader can accept an alert
from AB as a trigger to enter an order to the IB TWS.  I also have not
checked the IB website to see if the direct data feed from it will
 allow you to have the BRIEFING.COM, or possibly YAHOO fundamental data
appear below the workspace in AB.  Responses to this post will be
appreciated.  Ron D

<A
href="">https://www.quotetracker.com/help/ib.shtml