RE: [amibroker] AB Installation?

<SPAN
class=791450901-16062003>Thomas,
AB
always opens to the default data base. I know of no other way than to alter the
2nd instance as you described. It is only a minor
inconvenience.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Thomas Zmuck
[mailto:thomas.zm@xxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 5:06
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] AB
Installation?Hi Jayson,i have tried your way
now and find it better than a separate secondinstallation. Will delete my
second one now. :-)Do you know any way to create a shortcut for a second
database or is theonly way to open the default defined database and than
click to File -open ?-- Thomas Zmuck
<thomas.zm@xxxxxx><A
href="">http://www.tradingbasis.com
On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 16:24:27 -0400"Jayson"
<jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Bob,> I run an EOD (QP2)
database which I convert to esignal during the day and a 2nd esignal interday
database both from one installation of AB . I open AB 2 times each day and set
the appropriate database for each instance.. It works fine. I see no reason to
have AB installed twice......> > Regards,> Jayson >
-----Original Message-----> From: Bob Jagow
[mailto:bjagow@xxxxxxxxxxx]> Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 3:59 PM>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] AB
Installation?> > > I've been using two AB installations:
Program Files\AmiBroker for QP2, and Program Files\AmiBrokerQT for
QuoteTracker.> > I now have registered the RT version in order to
test IQFeed and wonder what setup I should use considering that there is
apparently no way to have two sets of registry entries.> > That
is,what are the pros and cons of having all RT DBs in \AmiBrokerRT and all EOD
DBs in \AmiBroker vs.. moving all of them to the RT installation?>
> All advice appreciated.> TIA,> Bob> >
      > > Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
group FAQ at: <A