  >From:
  mrdavis9

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 8:28
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] WATCHLIST TO
  WATCHLIST

  Graham, thanks for the reply.  I currently
  know how to do what you recommend.    I need to glance at the
  entire chart, and Analysis window blocks some of my view, even when I pull it
  the maximum amount  off to the side.  Also, even if the
  Analysis window blocked none of my view of the chart, this is not the mass
  production technique similar to the checkmark system in TC2000 that I was
  hoping for.    I love Amibroker, but I really miss
  that great feature in TC2000, that allowed one to check all of the
  stock you want to move, and them move all of the checked stocks at once
  to another watchlist.   Maybe another Amibroker user is aware of a
  way to move all of the selected  stocks  at one time to another
  watchlist.   Ron D
  <BLOCKQUOTE