RE: [amibroker] WATCHLIST TO WATCHLIST

When you run your first
scan view the charts from the scan results list (double click on the line) and
then you can add the charts you want individually to any watchlist.

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:SmartTagType name="PersonName"
namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags">

<B
><I
><SPAN
>Cheers<SPAN
class=GramE>,<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:PersonName
><B
><I
><SPAN
>Graham
<A
href=""><SPAN
>http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
<A
href=""><SPAN
>http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
  [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, 12 June 2003 1:20
  PMTo: amibroker tipsCc: jeff davisSubject:
  [amibroker] WATCHLIST TO WATCHLIST
  After running a scan, I quickly glance
  at each stock, and then transfer some of them individually to
  one of several different categories of watch lists that I
  have appropriately named.  I only have to glance at each
  stock for a split second to determine which watchlist that I want to
  place it in.   I would like to be able place a mark by each
  stock as I glance at it during my first trip through the scan results
  watchlist named A. During this first trip through watchlist A, I will be
  looking for stocks that meet my requirements for placing them into watchlist
  B. Then, I would like to move (Not Copy) all of these checkmarked
  stocks in one step  to watchlist B.  Then, once again, I will
  quickly go through the charts of the stocks still remaining in watchlist A,
  place more checkmarks by various symbols, and move them to watchlist C.
  Finally, I will go the remaining symbols in watchlist A, checkmark some of
  these remaining symbols, and transfer them to watchlist D.
  Finally, I will empty watchlist A of any
  remaining symbols.  How can something similar to this be done.  One
  can do this very quickly with  several hundred symbols in just
  a few minutes in TC2000.  Is it possible to do something similar in
  Amibroker?
  All responses will be appreciated.  Ron
  DSend
  group FAQ at: <A