[amibroker] WATCHLIST TO WATCHLIST

After running a scan, I quickly glance
at each stock, and then transfer some of them individually to one
of several different categories of watch lists that I have appropriately
named.  I only have to glance at each stock for a split second to
determine which watchlist that I want to place it in.   I
would like to be able place a mark by each stock as I glance at it during my
first trip through the scan results watchlist named A. During this first
trip through watchlist A, I will be looking for stocks that meet my requirements
for placing them into watchlist B. Then, I would like to move (Not Copy)
all of these checkmarked stocks in one step  to watchlist B.
Then, once again, I will quickly go through the charts of the stocks still
remaining in watchlist A, place more checkmarks by various symbols, and move
them to watchlist C.  Finally, I will go the remaining symbols in watchlist
A, checkmark some of these remaining symbols, and transfer them to watchlist
D.
Finally, I will empty watchlist A of any
remaining symbols.  How can something similar to this be done.  One
can do this very quickly with  several hundred symbols in just a
few minutes in TC2000.  Is it possible to do something similar in
Amibroker?
All responses will be appreciated.  Ron