RE: Something big is about to happen ? No, no really was: Re: [amibroker] Re: lets try trading

TJ: I had thought you also were going to
change the eSignal plug in to give control to the the speed at which it cycles
thru tickers…right now it is generally very poor to unoperational in terms of
filling in even several days of past history…unless one does it one ticker at a
time.  I hope you could add this eSignal plug in improvement to your overall plugin
efforts.

Ken

happen ? No, no really was: Re: [amibroker] Re: lets try trading

Hello,

Referring to "something big is about to happen":

sorry guys but I already announced that backtester improvements

are scheduled for version 4.50.

We are now at 4.38 and until 4.40 nothing 'big' will happen except
a couple of new real time plugins

and some smaller changes to AB requested by various people.

I am working on 5 different real-time plugins right now:

1. DTN IQFeed,

2. MarketCast (Australian stock exchange),

3. Quote.com,

4. DDE,

5. IB

that's why I am quiet.