Re: Something big is about to happen ? No, no really was: Re: [amibroker] Re: lets try trading

Ken,

I was mentioning NEW plugins.
I already wrote that eSignal plugin will have a facelift too.
I really remember this, trust me.

To avoid other posts about myTrack and Quotes Plus plugins:
yes they will be updated too.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE