Something big is about to happen ? No, no really was: Re: [amibroker] Re: lets try trading

Hello,

Referring to "something big is about to happen":
sorry guys but I already announced that backtester
improvements
are scheduled for version 4.50.
We are now at 4.38 and until 4.40 nothing 'big'
will happen except a couple of new real time plugins
and some smaller changes to AB requested by various
people.

I am working on 5 different real-time plugins right
now:
1. DTN IQFeed,
2. MarketCast (Australian stock exchange),
3. Quote.com,
4. DDE,
5. IB

that's why I am quiet.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE