Re: [amibroker] Re: Requesting a programmers help.....

Hello,

There are 3 DIFFERENT things:

1. AmiQuote - that offers downloading intraday historical quotes from
Livecharts Quote.com servers. (always 500 last bars of recent intraday history,
1-, 5-, 15-, 60-, daily bars available)
- this is HISTORY SNAPSHOT

2. QuoteTracker link (http://www.amibroker.com/qtracker.html)
that offers snapshot of last quote and backfill similar to (1)

3. Quote.com QCHARTS package quotes that currently could be fed
to AmiBroker ONLY using QCollector software.
The procedure is as follows:
- set up QCollector to update periodically Metastock database
- use AmiBroker Metastock plugin with "Intraday auto-refresh" enabled.

This will give you real time charts from Quote.com updated automatically.
One caveat - this is not pure streaming link therefore
small delay (15 seconds ... 1 minute ) is introduced
depending how many symbols you track due to the way QCollector works
with MS database.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com