[amibroker] Re: Requesting a programmers help.....

To the best of my knowledge Quote.Com will not provide streaming
quotes except through QCharts.  I do not know if there is a plugin
for this, but there is direct access to the snapshot quotes of
Quote.Com using AmiQuote.  You weren't specific about which Quote.Com
service you wanted so I thought this might suffice.  If that's
sufficeint one used to be able to get access to this for free or at
least get a free 30 day trial and thereafter $10-12 / Month.  QCharts
of course is significanly more expensive.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx>