[amibroker] Re: Requesting a programmers help.....

I went to the quote tracker site and noticed that they accept
realtime feed from "quote.com" however they stated

"This is a subscription service - OK speed. The snapshot quotes are
used, not the streaming quotes from QCharts."

I was not clear but your saying that Amiquote will pull quotes
directly from Qcharts OR just using the snapshot quotes through
Quotetracker?

The reasoning is because my data has to come through "Quote.com"

Thanks for your help
Mark