[amibroker] What's in the Amibroker Developer Kit?

I currently use Metastock but found that its very limiting in terms
of system development. I am a programming and like flexibility of
writing code myself. Having heard many good things about Amibroker, I
am trying to get more information about the Amibroker developer kit,
but can't find any information about it on amibroker's website.

Can anyone give me some information? like what languages does it
support, what does the API look like, etc. Thanks in advance.

- Mark