[amibroker] HeadsUp backtest against Mutual Funds

Fred got my curiosity up. I've never been inclined to backtest against
Mutual Funds before... so I did a HeadsUp test against my Mutual Fund
Database. Same backtest period as the stock backtest.

Results:

                                           LONG
First Trade			        Jan 2 2003
Last Trade			        Jun 5 2003
Days in Test			            154

Trades				         21,582
% Profitable			         75.86%
Net P/L				      2,276,658
Rate of Annual Return		         21.79%

Avg Profit / Winner		            168
Avg Days Held - Winners	                     31
Avg Loss / Loser			     90
Avg Days Held - Losers		             31
Avg PositionSize		          5,562
Avg Market Exposure		     24,423,175
Max Market Exposure		     58,055,140
Initial Equity			        500,000
Lowest Account Value		        499,768
Maximum Account Value		      2,776,659
Ending Account Value		      2,776,659
Max DD as a % of Account Value	          1.94%

Just FWIW.

Phsst