RE: [amibroker] What's in the Amibroker Developer Kit?

The
ADK is mostly for writting dll's in C++. Is that what you're interested in
doing? Or are you interested in using COM/OLE to control Amibroker via VB, C++
or whatever?  The ADK is in the member's area but there is some
documentation in the help file on the automation interface.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mdhuang
  [mailto:mdhuang@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 10:45
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  What's in the Amibroker Developer Kit?I currently use
  Metastock but found that its very limiting in terms of system development.
  I am a programming and like flexibility of writing code myself. Having
  heard many good things about Amibroker, I am trying to get more
  information about the Amibroker developer kit, but can't find any
  information about it on amibroker's website. Can anyone give me some
  information? like what languages does it support, what does the API look
  like, etc. Thanks in advance.- MarkSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.