Re: [amibroker] Data Sources-Volume Scale correction ?

Jim,

over the past few days I have been
comparing data items from Yahoo with the ones received from the eSignal server.
What I found was quite interesting:

About 2% of the stocks of pertaining to the
set that could not be downloaded from eSignal were actively traded companies
whose stock prices were available from the Yahoo web-server!
In addition, for a 56k analogous modem the
download time from the server of eSignal was about 2-3 times slower compared to
the Yahoo site.

In summary, despite the recent virus-attack
problem and the resulting limitation of data downloads, Yahoo is the way to go
for end-of-day data!

For this reason, we should - verbally -
"beat" in concert on their webmasters to solve that virus-attack problem in
order to have free access to their data.

Best regards,

Udo

<BLOCKQUOTE