[amibroker] Re: Data Sources-Volume Scale correction ?

Good Idea ... but how does one get in contact with Yahoo to beat on
their webmaster.  I can't even find a wau to contact Yahoo?

REH
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Udo.Harke@xxxx wrote:
> Jim,
>
> over the past few days I have been comparing data items from Yahoo
with the ones received from the eSignal server. What I found was quite
interesting:

> About 2% of the stocks of pertaining to the set that could not be
downloaded from eSignal were actively traded companies whose stock
prices were available from the Yahoo web-server!
> In addition, for a 56k analogous modem the download time from the
server of eSignal was about 2-3 times slower compared to the Yahoo site.

> In summary, despite the recent virus-attack problem and the
resulting limitation of data downloads, Yahoo is the way to go for
end-of-day data!

> For this reason, we should - verbally - "beat" in concert on their
webmasters to solve that virus-attack problem in order to have free
access to their data.