[amibroker] Data Sources-Volume Scale correction ?

Hello,

I normally use Yahoo EOD, When Yahoo is "out of service" I will use
MSN or ESignal, however on the Indexes, like DJI (INDU) the volume
scale appears different as compared to Yahoo. I always get a huge
spike on alternate historical data for previous day with MSN or E
Signal. Regular stocks OK. Has anyone been able to re-scale so as to
make Yahoo volume compatible with data from other sources, or vice-
versa?
Thanks
Jim