Re: [amibroker] TJ - premature refresh (unpredictable) or bad technique?

Yuki,

It is in fact perfectly predictable :-)

If you go to File->Database Settings : Configure
there is a "Intraday auto-refresh" box.
If you CHECK this all your quotes will be
immediatelly and automatically refreshed
so AB display will show your 'current' state of MS database.

If you UNCHECK this AmiBroker does not automatically
refresh charts non-stop.
Once you display given symbol AB stores its data in a cache
and does not requery until cache is filled up (with other stocks
data). Of course at any time you can press F5 to force refresh.

There is no option "not to read the last bar" however.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com