[amibroker] Thanks for the Programing help

Dick,

as far as I understood Dimitris' comment,
he had been referring to the two mathematical terms

c < OBV()

c > OBV()

and could not find any meaningful
mathematical interpretation!

Please also notice that OBV() can be <FONT
color=#ff0000>negative and the stock may still rise: This means that you
should focus on further mathematical "procedures" applied to this library
indicator.

Best regards,

Udo

<BLOCKQUOTE