[amibroker] Re: Thanks for the Programing help

Dick,
there is no comparison between C and OBV().
The relation OBV()>C actually behaves like OBV()>0.
450,000,000>15 is practically the same with 450,000,000>0
if we speak for a recent CSCO example.
As for your question, see some preliminary ideas at Price vs Volume
above message.
DT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM