[amibroker] Re: Referencing future?

We use various functions looking into the future in pattern
recognition formulas.
Trendlines, for example, are usually based on Peak/Trough [or their
derivatives] functions.
It is important to know EXACTLY what you do.
When you use, for example PeakBars(H,5)==0; you should perfectly
understand that a peak will be recognised as a peak as soon as the H
will be lower than the 0.95*recentHigh.
If you have some pattern recognition problem, ask here, some solution
may already exist. It is better than experimenting with negative
substitutions out of any logical control.
I have no idea, for example, what is hhv(H,-bars), but, what is the
request for such an option ? If you ask your question, a solution may
be found in many different ways.
DT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM